Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am now trying to decide if I do need this or do not need this?

N

I've got an Atomic SS1 Titanium for sale...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A nice blue 80 aluminum cylinder.

My 4th shearwater, this time a petrel 2.

Just scored an awesome Craigslist find. Double Faber HP100 in current hydro w/ manifold, bands and boots, and the valves to convert back to singles for less than half the cost of one new hp100.

Just scored an awesome Craigslist find. Double Faber HP100 in current hydro w/ manifold, bands and boots, and the valves to convert back to singles for less than half the cost of one new hp100.

Good score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scubapro Chromis

HOG 35lb. doubles wing.

Pelican 100 kayak for access to new sites and seeing how well it works with sidemounting.
Jim please keep us posted on how the works out. I have a few sites that kayaking into would work great with.

Dumpster, is this unit serviceable? If so it might be hard for me to resist. It looks awfully tiny, which is good. In my ongoing effort to eliminate stuff I do not need I am now trying to decide if I do need this or do not need this?

N

It appears to be the identical size as the Scuba Pro Air 2 or the Tusa Clone.

Back
Top Bottom