Post your boats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod:
Scuba Rob, what kinda little trihull is that? Kinda looks like a small Whaler but it is not I don't think? Where are you diving there? Is that Morrison?
Also, what sorta dive "team" are you on? N

Hello, I just happened along this post.

The boat is a 15.6' Norris Craft, with the 40hp Force motor. We also have a 16' Cobia center console, V-hall, with the 60hp Johnson. The cobia has been grounded, it needs a little work to get it wet again.

The new boat is coming, I will post it when it is had. I am hoping for around 24', something with a deep-v, inboard, with a nice platform on the back, something to use for off-shore. I have $7000+ to look around with and hope I don't fall in love with something I will still need to make payments for or work on, I hate having to do either....

We were diving Hospital hole in the Weeki Wachee river, in Weeki Wachee, Florida (Hernando County).

Scuba diving team in general. There are a number of interests that we share, spearfishing, photography, fossil finding, metal detecting... Diving open water, springs, sinks, lakes... We are mostly in our infancy but our group has been friends since high school, 20+ years and we intend to be diving together for as many years in the future. If we have been able to stand each other this long, it just seems like we are stuck with each other. Where it will drive us, we haven't looked into it that far but we are each equally driven to invest as much as we can into it.

ScubaRob is my cousin, the guy in the boat is Ron, goes by ScubaRon on our board.

We decided to call our team FlaScuba, if you have time stop by our site we created recently by the same name. We basically created the website for the sole purpose to log our experiences, then we thought it only fair to share with anyone who may be interested. We try to take as many pictures of our excursions as we can but remember it was just created within the last couple of months and there was a pretty bad car wreck in the middle of it. My car, by a drunk driver in October.

Actually it is Scuba_Rob who is my cousin... I see there is another person with the login scubarob, sorry about that...

I just came across this post and thought I'd show off my diveboat... It's a real work horse... a 22' Privateer with a 225hp outboard. I'm finally getting a new engine, a Mercury Verado, to good on fuel, fast and strong...:wink:

Maine Diver:
I just came across this post and thought I'd show off my diveboat... It's a real work horse... a 22' Privateer with a 225hp outboard. I'm finally getting a new engine, a Mercury Verado, to good on fuel, fast and strong...:wink:

nice..I have same boat with peconic cabin and 2004 200HP hpdi yamaha-same boat (1-2' shorter) as Rachel"sea biscuit"..capt jim wyatt previously owned hers..

Here is our new boat with the dive dingy. It is currently located in FreePort Grand Bahama waiting for my wife and I plus some friends to go down and dive the Bahamas and Abaco's . We plan trips in March, April and May before bring the boat home to the Chesapeake Bay. We can hardly wait!

Hank49:
I have one of these. But with no extended transom and a 150 Yamaha. Made right here in sunny Belize. It handles well but is missing the attention to detail I see on American made boats of the same size and style.

http://www.bradleypowerboats.com/pelican22.htm

HANK,
Do you have drawings or a plan that your builder used for your boat? We are thinking of AMIHAN and need a better design than the bankas. You got me thinking.....

Hi There,

I just found this section of ScubaBoard. I've been hang'n 'round the so-cal section for quite a while and figured it was time to rummage around a little. :) I thought this was a great idea to post our boat photos, so here are a few of mine. I live aboard full time in San Diego and usually dive off of her every weekend.

John A.

02.jpg

03.jpg

PB007.jpg

helminstruments.jpg

Back
Top Bottom