Post your boats!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Zoom_sized.jpg

Great to get you up the rivers and creeks to the harder to reach springs. It works pretty well to get to inshore sites on a calm day in the Gulf as well.

you stole my boat I have the 11 foot vs of that with a 15 hp engine used on open ocean and local rivers.

We live on our 42 ft. aft cabin power cruiser. Very rarely, we dive right off the swim grid, but usually we are not anchored at the dive sites, so we cram into our Zodiac to get to nearby sites. It's awesome.

Out for a little SI play time.

2Dive4fun:
Out for a little SI play time.

Hey, where's that picture taken? I see you live in Kent. I think I recognize that water tower in the background...

I was in Seattle as an exchange student, at Nathan Hale High School, class of '86. I wipped that 190 lbs'er from a Kent high school sooo bad in the school wrestling tournament, ha ha!

Here is a picture of our Catalina Ferry 'Bruzali' ( sister ship, actually) an Ericson 35

We tie an avon to the side and stage off that for re-boarding.

Here is a sunset shot from the stern taken at White's Landing on Catalina after a day of Diving.

Kompressor,

DesMoines Marina,

A little sling time keeps the trailer brakes working.

2Dive4fun:
Kompressor,

DesMoines Marina,

A little sling time keeps the trailer brakes working.

That would have been a great boat over here too, except with a large diesel... (Fuel prices...)

My exchange program's area rep. lived in Des Moines. I went there on several occations.

Never got to do any diving when I lived in Seattle (98115 actually). I hope to get back there and do some diving in the Puget Sound, and also up on vancouver Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom