In Process: Post-upgrade - Things to do & wishlist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where did my badge go?

Attachments

• 52550906-D14E-4C6E-8B89-CDCE4906EF97.jpeg
    52550906-D14E-4C6E-8B89-CDCE4906EF97.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 60
Why is DIR special?

@The Chairman Correct if I am wrong, but I seem to have read, when I signed up to post in DIR, was that the mindset was that DIR divers want the forum open for viewing, as they want people to be exposed to the ideas of DIR diving. But they don't want people just randomly popping in from new to post without knowing that they are in the DIR forum and it should be based on the principles of DIR diving.

@The Chairman Correct if I am wrong, but I seem to have read, when I signed up to post in DIR, was that the mindset was that DIR divers want the forum open for viewing, as they want people to be exposed to the ideas of DIR diving. But they don't want people just randomly popping in from new to post without knowing that they are in the DIR forum and it should be based on the principles of DIR diving.
We lost all semblance of control in controlling who can/can't post in that forum. We eliminated the DIR usergroup in the process of simplification and so it's open to all.

Just wanted to add congrats>>>because the "search" feature is 1000% better and more precise. It transformed from a frustration into a very excellent tool with properly ranked results. There is a huge wealth of SB knowledge posted over the years,,,,,,And now we can find it precisely !!!!

I think this has been brought up, but I regularly am mis-clicking the light/dark button because it's next to notifications. I wouldn't be opposed to that setting just being available in the preferences section like the themes used to be. If you want it to stay up there then maybe move it to the left side of the username?

I think this has been brought up, but I regularly am mis-clicking the light/dark button because it's next to notifications. I wouldn't be opposed to that setting just being available in the preferences section like the themes used to be. If you want it to stay up there then maybe move it to the left side of the username?
Yesssssssssssssssss

This.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom