In Process: Post-upgrade - Things to do & wishlist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miyaru

Technical instructor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
The downtime required for the upgrade is already forgotten. List of issues:

✅ Opt-out of Pub/SI/Covid forums -> preferences
🔳 Opt-in for DIR -> who wants this?
✅ Unable to access the pub -> preferences
🔳 Unable to block ads -> preferences
✅for Go Red members​
❌for registered members​
✅ Unable to access I2I -> preferences
🔳 Title below userid - still waiting for input
✅ Go Red members can set their own title​
❌ Automatically set for registered members​
🔳 Posts per page -> preferences
✅for Go Red members​
❌for registered members​
✅ Location under avatar
✅ # of Logged dives under avatar
✅ semantic change: # of dives

Any other open issues? Reply here, makes it easy to keep an overview.

I am not sure that I understand here. Is this feature an upcoming feature or not or unimportant and not under consideration?

It is a huge want/wish for me :)

I am not sure that I understand here. Is this feature an upcoming feature or not or unimportant and not under consideration?

It is a huge want/wish for me :)
If you had also quoted the two lines below it, it would have been very clear.
It's a feature for Sponsors and Supporters: Go Red

Will it be possible to log in the old fashioned way?

My first encounter with the 2FA implementation was... not very popular. I get digital security, but gorram it, do we really need 2FA for chatting on an anonymous message board?

Has anyone else gotten a cookie error when coming back to the sb tab on a browser?

I get a popup that says cookies error or some thing... I'll screenshot next time it happens...

Has anyone else gotten a cookie error when coming back to the sb tab on a browser?

I get a popup that says cookies error or some thing... I'll screenshot next time it happens...
We switched DNS servers this morning while you were asleep. It would be wise for everyone to toss their cookies (remove their history) as everything settles in.

Yesterday, we enabled a large number of media from various sites to be embedded onto SB. There were about a dozen or so before.

1633876321933.png

We also added a number of Social Media sites listed in your profile under preferences, so you can have your SB friends find you there. We'll be trying to connect to these sites so you can share your content directly from SB in the coming days.

1633876568266.png

I have had no problems in the past week or so. I think I got a message that my LOGIN is good for 30 days and after that I will have to go thru the authentication process again.

How do I toss cookies for Scubaboard only?

Back
Top Bottom