In Process: Post-upgrade - Things to do & wishlist

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, can we move that whole nav bar to the bottom of the mobile view...
Screenshot_20211103-081037.png

Would make one handed navigation so much easier...

What I really like, is the use of we in your comment.
When can you start reprogramming the add-on that enables theme switching?
As soon as you make me an admin...

:popcorn:

I think this has been brought up, but I regularly am mis-clicking the light/dark button because it's next to notifications. I wouldn't be opposed to that setting just being available in the preferences section like the themes used to be.

If I understand you correctly, Style still is still on your Preferences page. However, the Light/Dark Toggle would still change it.

1635945757092.png

If I understand you correctly, Style still is still on your Preferences page. However, the Light/Dark Toggle would still change it.

yeah, it's just the shortcut button gets accidentally hit because it's between the search and notifications button. I don't think it's something that people really toggle back and forth between on a regular basis and I know it's something that a few people are experiencing the same accidental toggling especially on mobile. Just one of those things that doesn't really need to be there.

I don't think it's something that people really toggle back and forth between on a regular basis

That would be interesting to know.

That toggle feature is an add-on, but the Styles would still be there if the add-on were removed. IMO, it would be much better if that lightbulb/crescent moon icon activated a drop-down menu with all the styles. That would prevent accidental changes and give people access to all of them.

There is a glitch in the other styles that I'm zeroing in on fixing. They worked fine for the first few days of the upgrade. There are there for to help people with different color vision deficiencies, in addition to individual preferences. The human eye has RGB cones:
  • Red Tide
  • Deep Blue Sea
  • Green Water

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom