Post Pictures to Classifieds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divekraz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I plan on listing some items on the Classified section for sale, fins, masks, etc.. These are personal items and I can't seem to find the answer in FAQ or a way to send a message directly to ScubaBoard for a response.
1. I would like to take a digital picture of the items to be sold, How do I get the pictures to show up on my post keeping in mind I'm not the most computer literate person there is and need step by step instructions?

Thank you

Haha I remember that post. Many people use free services to get IMG codes from www.Photobucket.com and even TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting. You have control over the photobucket pics tho, can delete them from your album later, etc.

For either, please use 640 wide maximum settings so your pic won't be too large for the thread. On photobucket you can set that as your default setting for all pics.

"I'm not the most computer literate person there is and need step by step instructions" is a phrase often used by one who has not been to the local bookstore to buy a Beginner's book on Windows XP (or whatever your Operating System is?) and used it. No one gave me that advice when I got my computer, I just fumbled along, but I did get the book and keep it handy now just in case. You are also welcome to click my name above my pic to get to a link to private message me for help.

Depending on your camera, you might shoot and download huge pics - maybe 2,000 wide and 3 or 4 mb each, even bigger. I use Microsoft Image resizer to reduce resolution to around 640 wide and 100 kb, but I'd be glad do it for you - easier than teaching you how as I can do batches in like one per second.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom