Post Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
Would you consider David????

:laughing:
(oh i bet he's whining now!!!)

seen as its you asking, but then again...your so taken with nobby I will have to think about it.
Actually I think I have liked all TC movies but he has been cast in the right parts. IE TC could play Peter Pan a lot better than say Sean Connery could, now theres a thought Sean Connery in Peter Pan tights :11:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Sean Connery. At all. Nothing.

And he's not a 'brit' either....he's a Scot!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

NauticalbutNice:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Sean Connery. At all. Nothing.

And he's not a 'brit' either....he's a Scot!

Britain takes in England, Scotland, N Ireland and Wales so saying he is not a Brit is like saying TC is not a yank he's a Texan.
But don't worry I like him, just not in Peter Pan panty hose :wink:

cdiver2:
Britain takes in England, Scotland, N Ireland and Wales so saying he is not a Brit is like saying TC is not a yank he's a Texan.

He's not a Texan, either. I think he may be from.......Neverland! :eyebrow:

ScubaTexan:
He's not a Texan, either. I think he may be from.......Neverland! :eyebrow:

Nooooooooooo . . . . . .

Michael Jackson's from Neverland !!!!!

The Kraken:
Nooooooooooo . . . . . .

Michael Jackson's from Neverland !!!!!

TC & MJ from Neverland Im not going there for a vacation I dont care how good the diving is.

cdiver2:

Nuh-huh.

He's Scottish!

Trust me - in my part of Scotland saying British is akin to saying English. It's just the way we are. We're Scots through and through. We don't like being called Europeans either!!! It's nothing personal we just have this real insular mindset.

Nautical,
Maybe one of these days I'll get to dive the waters of my ancestors.
My family originated with the Clan Grant, Grant Town on Spey.
Our clan crest is on the Glenn Fiddich bottle.

"Stand Fast"

the K

NauticalbutNice:
Nuh-huh.

He's Scottish!

Trust me - in my part of Scotland saying British is akin to saying English. It's just the way we are. We're Scots through and through. We don't like being called Europeans either!!! It's nothing personal we just have this real insular mindset.

Spotted on a coffee mug: "Keep Wales tidy: throw your litter in England..."

NauticalbutNice:
Nuh-huh.

He's Scottish!

I also know your so tight you squeak when you walk. Thats why you have the bag pipes...to hide the squeak :wink:

Back
Top Bottom