Post Apocalyptic Coz Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

save me some lionfish ceviche, please. I'll be there in a couple of months, god willing.
This was from the Aldora adventure dive 2 weeks ago. From spear to bowl in 20 minutes.

pez-lion-on-aldora-adventure-dive.png

ceviche.jpg

in Coz now and returning Aug 4th. Seems very safe, had my temp checked everywhere I go. Traffic and tourist is light but not dead. My Careyitos boat has had between 4-5 divers each day this week. I have not seen any of those white spots on the reefs :) Sheila

What is the process when you land? Get temp checked at airport? Sheila, can you clarify your temp check everywhere you go? Thanks.

Do this form ahead of time online and keep the QR bar code screenshot. They hand you the form when you are in line which makes it difficult to fill out. Not sure why they cant give it to you on the plane with the other forms? Temp checks everywhere you go, airport, hotels, restaurants, dive boats. Any one with an open business has been through training/prtotols or they cant open. I feel safer here than the USA. I need a hair cut and will get one before I fly home Friday.

http://afac.hostingerapp.com/?__cf_...g5aMESXUsDptIlrAl0oLRy7YjzNilVmJg9p_1Fn95_ZGM

Been here for a little over a day and have had my temperature checked once, tonight at dinner. Flew down on AA yesterday and got in about 4 PM and third one out the door of the airport. Off plane, customs, baggage and got the green button in 15 minutes. No temperature check or any special paperwork at the airport. Dive boat has 4 on it (we're a group) and most people wearing masks in public. Staying on north end of the island in a private condo, and there is a guard shack by the airport that they check to make sure you have business (or are staying) up north. Heard was to keep people off the beaches.

Diving today was good. Visibility wasn't great, with lots of particulates in the water and current was mostly pretty slow but did pick up a few times. Saw one small turtle, huge nurse shark, moray, toad fish and a couple giant barracuda and parrot fish. Dive computer said 86 degrees for the water.

Oh....and so hot and humid this poor Pacific NW boy is sweating it!

Been here for a little over a day and have had my temperature checked once, tonight at dinner. Flew down on AA yesterday and got in about 4 PM and third one out the door of the airport. Off plane, customs, baggage and got the green button in 15 minutes. No temperature check ...

They have thermal imaging at CZM checking temps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom