Possum Kingdom Sun 10/16..Roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone want to dive at Possum Kingdom on Sunday October 16? We are diving our drysuits this Sunday for the first time this year. How about it? Anyone got a drysuit they want to break out and get wet, to stay dry? We will be out there by 10am.

I am in!

I wish I could. Have some fun for me... :crying:

List so far :

DebraW
Texdiveguy
Froglady and possibly daughter
Troy
Keenan
Randy C.
<-----your name here

Debraw:
List so far :

DebraW
Texdiveguy
Froglady and possibly daughter
Troy
Keenan
Randy C.
<-----your name here

I'd "love" to join Ya'll but I might just try a local pond this weekend.
Have a great time !!

Timeliner:
I'd "love" to join Ya'll but I might just try a local pond this weekend.
Have a great time !!

Wanna be my buddy at TSP? Carve a pumpkin or two?

Hey everybody, been a long time. Medical problems kept me from diving this year, haven't been wet since Feb. I have my new dry suit on e-bay for a steal if anyone needs one. Deb, do you remmember my last dive in it? Haven't touched it since and wont. It's going to waste hanging on my wall.

I will be on duty at MWFD on Sunday, call dispatch and get them to transfer to me at sta. 1 and I will give you guys a tour.

WOW Skeet, long time no see! Sorry to hear about your medical issues. We are just planning a couple of dives in the drysuits at Scuba point, but thanks for the offer of a tour. Alan may chime in here in a minute and say something though. We should be out there around 9:30- 10AM. I have also sent you a PM.

Man, I wish I could but its my birthday and my wife won't let me dive, I am supposed to celebrate it apparently :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom