Possum Kingdom Sun 10/16..Roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SKEET!! Hey man good to hear you are still around,,,,and like Debra said, sorry to hear of your setback,,,hope you are on the mend. Rain check on the tour, that would be fun. Hope to see you in the water soon. Alan

Well I made one dive at PK in my dry suit. First time in it since last year. Vis was just ok, maybe 5 feet. Water was warmer than I expected at depth. Thermocline was at or aorund 70 feet. I never got past 70 feet and it was 71 degrees. It was dark, as usual. Lots of trees and particulate. I did notice they have sunk a lot of new stuff. They have added a deep water platform that is very easy to get to! There is big green bouy and then you just follow the line down to a platform at 70 feet. I have been diving Scubapoint for 8 years. The owners are very nice and are really keeping the place up. They are adding new sunken objects, they have it very well cornered off to boat traffic. I will dive it again this year. Next Saturday the 22nd they are diving Hell's Gate. Just show up at around 9AM to gear up and get ready and then they will take you over to Hell's gate and drop you off. You pick up some trash and then they will come back at get you. Free boat ride!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom