Poseidon Mark VI Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
IMG_0044.jpgIMG_0041.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_0049.jpgIMG_0038.jpgPoseidon Mark VI Rebreather The Poseidon MKVI is the world’s first rebreather for recreational divers. It’s a fully­closed, fully ­automated unit that will make you see diving in a different light. The system comprises a breathing loop (mouthpiece, hoses, counter lungs and backpack) with associated electronics module, and two independent gas cylinders. One contains 100% compressed oxygen which is added to the breathing loop as the diver consumes it. The second cylinder typically contains compressed air “diluents” to compensate for compression in the breathing loop as the diver goes deeper. It’s also a back­up system, containing enough oxygen for the diver to breathe directly in an emergency. Poseidon’s MKVI has 5 big advantages over traditional open circuit equipment: 3 hours typical dive time, Safer and easier to use, Lighter and smaller, No decompressions stops and Silent operation makes you part of the environment; not just a visitor. The MKVI, the first true technological breakthrough in decades, is a game changer.

I have Everything you need to be a rebreather diver on the latest and greatest rebreather. I’m only selling this set up because I have a baby on the way, it truly only has 13 dives on it as you can see from the data dive screen because I have the exchange cable that I bought and am selling with this set up. Everything was purchased brand new from Open Water Habitat www.openwaterhabitat.net Gary, one of the owners trained me on the unit and is a Padi rebreather dive instructor for someone looking to get certified on this particular unit if you aren’t already a rebreather diver. The harness is a OWH large/XL with quick release weight pockets and a steel back plate. The wing is a Custom Divers Rebreather Dual bladder wing and I have the quick release set up mounted to the back plate for easy removal of the rebreather system. Aluminum tanks for air and O2, and an aluminum bailout with a Poseidon extreme regulator are on it. The Bail out hasn’t even been wet yet ! I also have a super nice 300 foot handle real and a diver below inflatable as well as 3 pre- packed canisters. All you need is a suit, a mask, fins , and a reabreather cert if you aren’t already certified. This is a complete set up that you can save thousands on. I’m into this over 12k, I’m asking $6950 OBO for everything, The rebreather alone costs $7500, look it up on scuba .com. this unit is practically brand new. I live in Mission Viejo / RSM California. Call or text Brian 949-701-8267. I go to technical school Monday through Friday 11-8 so I will get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom