2022 Poseidon7+ TEC Rebreather Package (nearly new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrouperFace

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Factory-built in 2022, this is the top of the line Poseidon7+ TEC (US) package with one Solid State O2 sensor, one analog (placed in service in 7/22), upgraded hoses/fittings a la Dive Gear Express, quick mount cylinder release upgrade, and custom stand. Does not include harness/backplate, although I have a NomadXT XX-Large available. Dived in the pool and then two ocean dives. Still under warranty. Paid $12,783 new, selling for $10,000. Original invoice available. Pictures of this unit available on request. I have numerous 3L steel cylinders available for sale as well.

Normal restrictions on transfer apply: to instructor or POSEIDON-certified diver, etc.

Local sale and pickup available as well.

Apologies for late reply. I am restricting my diving to comfortable open water. I'm getting older and physically do not have the stamina to do deco diving. I purchased this unit from Dive Gear Express last year, trained on it in the pool and on 3 ocean dives, and then decided not to proceed. The computer is still held by DGE, pending a qualified buyer.

Apologies for late reply. I am restricting my diving to comfortable open water. I'm getting older and physically do not have the stamina to do deco diving. I purchased this unit from Dive Gear Express last year, trained on it in the pool and on 3 ocean dives, and then decided not to proceed. The computer is still held by DGE, pending a qualified buyer.
Thanks for getting back to me. I've been seriously mulling over the idea of a CCR for about a year now. I'm also getting older and haven't dove a "tech dive" or deco dive in a few years. Last year I split my doubles up in to "big" singles because they were getting to heavy to climb the ladder with. Been looking at AP Inspiration (local dive shop sells), DiveSoft Liberty & Poseidon7+. So your sale post caught my attention.

If you want to see it, you're local so we can make an appointment. If you haven't dove a CCR before, there is a learning curve. DiveGearExpress can do service and training on the Poseidon. Just posted a bunch of photos.

Back
Top Bottom