Inspo Vision / KISS Explorer / Poseidon Mk6 For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Below is a summary of the CCR’s that are currently offered for sale. I am cleaning house on a couple of my training units, one of which is almost new with only two pool demos and one like new.

Inspiration Vision with Temp Stick, Full Trimix computer, Electronics Factory Serviced 2011 with complete new wiring loom, rebuilt regulators, New Faber FX23 Oxygen / Diluent cylinders, All new O-Rings, ADV, ready to dive. Accessories include: Bubble Saver Kit, 2 regulator service kits, Deluxe O-ring kit, New Scrim Filter, Vision Log Disc and Transfer Cable, Original Owner Manual, Yellow Tote Box. Large Harness and Size Medium Counterlungs.
The Inspiration Vision with temp/full trimix is currently priced at $10,097….this package includes a very nice re-built / serviced Inspiration Vision purchased in ’05 and good clean, no salt corrosion or damage for only $5700!
For pictures please email me below

Poseidon Discovery MK VI US CCR Purchased in March 2010 and only used for 2 discover ccr pool demonstrations. Only a few months old... It has two light scuff marks on back of can from pool use, otherwise in “like new” condition. Comes with all items as shipped by Poseidon US as noted on packing list, but unit was purchased without Pelican case. System does not includes cylinders, or harness / wing (I used a Dive Rite Transpac with cylinder cam band directly to the unit – or you may order from the factory a rail package for backplate or more options . In addition are two set or replacement hoses, and Mk 6 upgrade kit. All items are carefully re-packed in original shipping cartons. $4790

Classic KISS “Explorer” This KISS rebreather that I have is an Explorer, but not all of the features as I picked and chose which ones I like best. I have owned three KISS units and have found what I believe is the perfect combination of features – so this unit is modified to please. A nice feature to the KISS ccr's is that you can use items that you already own like wings, harness, cylinders, etc....so I have removed some of the features to lower the cost

This unit is KISS Explorer:
• Titan Style 3 gas Manual Add Valve with orifice, and Myflex hoses to replace standard KISS Oxygen Add Valve (this allow diver to not only flush unit, but add offboard gasses)
• Tough Coating on scrubber
• Explorer Case with cut out for easier access – comes with Explorer backplate, however I installed ss studs and use my own backplate/wing *not included
• Shearwater HUD for secondary PPO2 display, and Fischer cable to connect to a Shearwater computer *this is not include, diver may select their own choice of computers such as Shearwater / VR3’s / Liquidvision
• Loop Hose with ISC/Meg DSV - *I do not dive with a BOV, so this was removed – if diver feels it is necessary they may purchase a Golem Shrimp BOV? Does come with original loop hose and qd connectors
• All original tools, spare O-ring kit, Owners Manual/CD, plus 1 spare counterlung
• No wing, no harness, no cylinders, no computer included in sale. This unit is only 1 year old in excellent condition (like new).
(consider in the cost of a new unit is $40 crate fee and $295 shipping to get the unit delivered). KISS units are shipped without oxygen sensors – they are in good working order, but diver should replace for safety and common sense.
Like New! For sale at $5900

Note: All units require either proof of certification on specific unit, or ship to instructor for training. Please email me for pictures of each unit.

Ron Benson
Silent Explorers
Rebreather and Technical Training by Ron Benson
Ron@SilentExplorers.com

Good Diving!

Inspiration has sold "Thanks Phil"

The Poseidon I've dropped the price to $4500 - same condition - no use and still boxed and ready for a new diver

The KISS I have modified so here is an update and lower price
Classic KISS “Explorer” This KISS rebreather that I have is an Explorer, but not all of the features as I picked and chose which ones I like best. I have owned three KISS units and have found what I believe is the perfect combination of features – so this unit is modified to please. A nice feature to the KISS ccr's is that you can use items that you already own like wings, harness, cylinders, etc....so I have removed some of the features to lower the cost

This unit is KISS Explorer:
• I replaced the standard KISS Oxygen valve which is totally new - never been used
• Tough Coating on scrubber
• Explorer Case with cut out for easier access – comes with Explorer backplate, however I installed ss studs and use my own backplate/wing *not included
• Shearwater HUD for secondary PPO2 display, and Fischer cable to connect to a Shearwater computer *this is not include but see options below
• Loop Hose with ISC/Meg DSV - *I do not dive with a BOV, so this was removed – if diver feels it is necessary they may purchase a Golem Shrimp BOV? Does come with original loop hose and qd connectors * I have reduced the price $800 or value of a Golem BOV
• All original tools, spare O-ring kit, Owners Manual/CD, plus 1 spare counterlung
• No wing, no harness, no cylinders, no computer included in sale. This unit is only 1 year old in excellent condition (like new) maybe 10 -15 dives only.
(consider in the cost of a new unit is $40 crate fee and $295 shipping to get the unit delivered). KISS units are shipped without oxygen sensors
Like New!

*Optional Shearwater PROCTE used but mint condition which can plug into this Fischer cable $1290

For sale at $4990
KFront.jpgKBack.jpgKSWHUD.jpgKMDSV.jpg

The Poseidon Mk VI has Sold! The new owner has a virtually brand new unit (only two pool demos) serviced and upgraded to most current software and all Poseidon upgrades completed. Enjoy your training dives, and welcome to the Silent World of ccr :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom