Port closure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wind and storms didn’t read the time on the forecast.
Ah, ok. Forecast is not the same as current conditions - duh!

Rain, thunder, lightening,Los Otates and Tequila, yea, life is good very good :)

Wednesday am...port is closed.:(

Just saw a dive boat leaving Puerto de Abrigo.

Hope you enjoyed your birthday dinner, love their gringos pastor. Hopefully the Norte goes away and you get some great dives in

Rain, thunder, lightening,Los Otates and Tequila, yea, life is good very good :)
I hope you had a Happy Birthday. (sounds like you did) The wife and I love Los Otates.

A while back there was a thread mentioning some issue that was going to cause a name change for Los Otates. What is the current name? Have they made changed to their sign?

Cheers,

Couv

We had a blast...too drunk to notice a name change...fed 14 with drinks for $125.00 US...

Thank you for the wishes.

Sitting on the beach now watching the swells pickup with the northerly winds...I’ve dove in worse condition on Brac, but here in Mexico they rather be safe than sorry I guess...it is rough out there.

Just saw a dive boat leaving Puerto de Abrigo.
Interesting - probably one of the "pirates"

May be, Christi.
Didn’t see anyone else go out, so It wasn’t my usual “oh, the port is open now” notification. :pirate2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom