Pontiac Vibe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All man card punching will be suspended at this time. Revocation will be instituted until testosterone levels return to normal.

gecko3s:
I'm pretty sure the mazda 3 is bigger than the golf.. again.. as soon as I get a chance I'll drive up to the LDS and play "how many tanks go in the 3" :wink:
Took the time to do some research:

Mazda3 cargo space:
Trunk space: 484.2L
Trunk space rear seat folded: 883.5L

Vw Golf cargo space:
Trunk space: 500L
Trunk space rear seat folded:1180L
:D

Holy crap. Mazda3 is definately out. Mazda5 is definately a consideration... looks? Not so important when you're looking into buying some sort of wagon...

Jetta Wagon is still my top choice, probably a stardard 2L motor though.

Wayward Son:
A full size extended cab pickup will do that quite handily :wink:

I was thinking of that, with the additon of a camper shell. My paps has a Tacoma with a 4cyl and camper shell that holds all the gear I want, and my boat, easily, while getting 30+mpg. If only it had a cab...

SuPrBuGmAn:
looks? Not so important when you're looking into buying some sort of wagon...

Not the case w/ the PT Cruiser my friend! Its got looks and space! I took one of the back seats out and took the shelf out and can carry all the gear I want! 2 sets of double an 80 and action packers.

SuPrBuGmAn:
looks? Not so important when you're looking into buying some sort of wagon...

What is this with looks aren't important when looking at wagons?! Do you have something against wagons? I personally think wagons are cool! The space efficiency of an SUV with the handling and mileage of a sedan! (Plus a 5mph break from the fuzz! :D )

Hey if I was the sultan of Brunei, I would have multiple Ferrari 456 wagons right now! (I guess if you run a country with LOTS of oil, you can get Ferrari to make you a set of 8 custom verhicles!) Do you want to call a Ferrari ugly? Try the AMG E55 wagon on for size then! Sweet, comfy, and FAST!!! Just because the only performance wagon out of Detroit is the "Can we make a wagon uglier than the Element" Magnum doesn't mean they're all horrible! (Argh! I HATE that squeezing to useless window look going around right now! If you want to make a hatchback, make a hatchback. Don't make halfway in between!)

I guess I just like the HHR gas mileage because it's better than what my Monte Carlo SS gets :) 30mpg looks pretty good to me :biggrin: To be honest though, with the kind of driving I do the Monte is getting 28mpg so I think the HHR will do a little better than advertised also. It's also long enough to carry my "Easy-up" shelter which the Monte will carry but not without a wrestling match to get it to pass through the trunk to the back seat. It's got the looks of the PT Cruiser but it seems to be bigger.
Ber :lilbunny:

adder70:
What is this with looks aren't important when looking at wagons?! Do you have something against wagons? I personally think wagons are cool! The space efficiency of an SUV with the handling and mileage of a sedan! (Plus a 5mph break from the fuzz! :D )

Hey if I was the sultan of Brunei, I would have multiple Ferrari 456 wagons right now! (I guess if you run a country with LOTS of oil, you can get Ferrari to make you a set of 8 custom verhicles!) Do you want to call a Ferrari ugly? Try the AMG E55 wagon on for size then! Sweet, comfy, and FAST!!! Just because the only performance wagon out of Detroit is the "Can we make a wagon uglier than the Element" Magnum doesn't mean they're all horrible! (Argh! I HATE that squeezing to useless window look going around right now! If you want to make a hatchback, make a hatchback. Don't make halfway in between!)

I don't have the money for Ferrari's or Mercedes, besides, I'm sure they get terrible gas mileage. Same with the Magnums, which kinda defeats the purpose of me getting a 4cyl wagon.

I think most of the crossovers are ugly, but some of the wagons are appealing(Volvo's, VWs, ect).

I have never heard so many men squabling over which chick car to buy :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom