Pontiac Vibe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Matrix - bought it to hold my dog and horsebackriding tack and saddles but now that I started diving, its great for that as well - tons of room and relatively easy to clean up (horse/wet neoprene mixed is not a pleasant smell). My sister has the Element, and if I could justify the extra space, I'd buy it in a heartbeat - you can hose that thing out! The gas mileage actually isn't bad for highway - I've driven it from Sacramento to SF and been amazed at how good it was on gas. I'm also one of the few people on earth who likes how it looks, though :)

aquaoren:
Took the time to do some research:

Mazda3 cargo space:
Trunk space: 484.2L
Trunk space rear seat folded: 883.5L

Vw Golf cargo space:
Trunk space: 500L
Trunk space rear seat folded:1180L
:D

It's cool..bash my car then.. I'm just gonna go eat worms!

Nah.. I still haven't had the chance to get it over there...I think'll I'll try to do that tomorrow...I'll deliver a full...uh, report...

So, Jonnythan, ever get your 'wagon?

No, a fully equipped testoterone injection team was dispatched to New York to save him. He is now the proud but broke driver of a beefy Excursion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom