Pontiac Vibe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan:
Well, the new one *is* just the right size.
and it looks cool. Good to pick up chicks with

JeffG:
I looked at one and test drove it. (I wanted to replace my Grand Cherokee with something with a bit better gas mileage .)

It was nice, but I ended up getting a PT Cruiser instead. Taking out the back seats gave me more room than my Cherokee (or the Vibe) and it was ~3,000 - 4,000 cheaper than the Vibe.

Dude I did the exact same thing!!! The room in the Cruiser is crazy.

WaterDawg:
Dude I did the exact same thing!!! The room in the Cruiser is crazy.
There is definitely no shortage of space. I might try to make a shelf (similar to the one they have for the back) so that I can pile more stuff vertically when I have the back seats out. (Kinda having dive gear on the bottom shelf, and clothes and stuff on the top shelf)

JeffG:
and it looks cool. Good to pick up chicks with
That and an Advanced Open Water Diver cert card and you're in like Flint. :14:

:33: PT Cruiser as a dive vehicle, maybe. I have always thought they looked cool and heard they have mega room inside.

dlndavid:
That and an Advanced Open Water Diver cert card and you're in like Flint. :14:
Naw...show em your TDI nitrox card and say you a big wig technical diver.

jonnythan:
The Mazda 3 is an idea.. the Golf is too small for me, the Element was the previous choice but the gas mileage is too low and it's not as fun or practical for everyday city use. The HHR has terrible mileage... and the Tundra? Hah.

Thanks guys :)
FWIW, I don't the Mazda 3 is any bigger than a Golf. The Mazda 5 may be an option.

aquaoren:
FWIW, I don't the Mazda 3 is any bigger than a Golf. The Mazda 5 may be an option.
True. Mazda 5 looks neat, but it's f'in hideous.

I'm pretty sure the mazda 3 is bigger than the golf.. again.. as soon as I get a chance I'll drive up to the LDS and play "how many tanks go in the 3" :wink:

The cargo room in the Mazda 3 is really close to the Golf.

Whatever I ever end up getting, when I do get something, I will definitely take my dubs to the dealer and toss 'em in the back first :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom