Pompano Beach Fatality Sunday April 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tekkydiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Sunday, the Diving community lost a friend and a mentor. Is there any information on what happened?
Seems like the lid is shut on this, making us all a bit uncomfortable.

Sunday, the Diving community lost a friend and a mentor. Is there any information on what happened?
Seems like the lid is shut on this, making us all a bit uncomfortable.
You evidently know more than you are saying. Why not offer a clue?

You evidently know more than you are saying. Why not offer a clue?
No clues offered as I have none. I did know the deceased, and have the highest amount of respect. His character is beyond reproach and dive knowledge and skills are second to no one. I am shocked and saddened by his passing and have no desire for this topic turn in to a fiasco. If that happens, I hope the mods will delete the entire thread. There are questions that need be answered. I have seen no mention about the event other than condolences on Facebook. That gives me an uneasy feeling.

Yes, out of respect for the deceased. Those that have information about the incident should come forward. .

Hmmm. Quick search. Could be related to this post? Claiming a well known rebreather instructor.

Attachments

• IMG_1151.png
    IMG_1151.png
    434.3 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_1152.png
    IMG_1152.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 531
The question is how... not who

So you want to discuss the details of someone’s death on social media but not respect them enough to use their names? I guess it is just me but that doesn’t seem very respectful.

I assume this is Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom