• DiversDiscount

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • DiveUS

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've never used any of the US stores, and there are none (AFAIK) in Oz. I have however used Blue Wave Sports based in Singapore.

Competitive prices, an exchange rate close to 1:1 for the Aussie dollar, and very reasonable shipping.

Staff were also friendly and prompt with email responses.

Purchased a number of things from LP with no complaints.
Price beat anywhere else for the items.

you left out eBay

DiveInn....

I've bought Apex Reg. setup and Suunto Cobra w/interface and some other little stuff from DiveInn before. Only thing I really got hit with is customs charge when I spent over a couple grand from DiveInn. Other orders less than $1500 have gotten through. Fast shipping also.

No problems with any of them I've used. DiveInn, Leisure Pro, and Fifth Dimension are all good. If you need to talk to someone genuinely knowledgeable, you can get one on the phone at Fifth D.

LP, Diver's Direct, and simply scuba. Of, course eBay. It's a price thing. So far everything has been as I expected, and no returns.

But I buy a lot of stuff online. Own a small sailboat as well. It's even harder to find stuff for that out here!

I don't think it's really any different than Grandma & Granpa buying stuff out of the Sears Catalog when I was a kid. Just a more robust catalog.

The LDS (Local Department Stores) have been putting up with that kind of competition for a loonnngggg time. Some of them make it,some of them don't

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom