• DiversDiscount

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • DiveUS

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pyrite

Reaction score
I don't want an "Online-vs-LDS disscussion", that's been covered again and again. What are some experiences (good and bad) people have had ordering online from the vast number of online sellers. What are some areas of concern regarding different online sellers: price, selection, delivery, service. LeisurePro is the only one I've used and was happy with the product and service. :eek:ut:

DiveInn and LP.

Both have delivered quickly and competently. I'll do business with both in the future.

I've used Simply Scuba and LP and just had a friend get some regs from DiveInn, no problems with any of them...

Roak

I've had very good experience with both LeisurePro and DiveInn so far. Orders were shipped and delivered very promptly. Both have good prices, although in some cases one will have better prices on certain items than the other. I price-shop both (and some other stores, depending on what I need) before I order anything.

-Roman.

Very satisfied so far with Lloyd Bailey's and Simply Scuba, among others.

Another vote for Simply Scuba. They recently sent me two yoke regs by mistake when I ordered DIN (there was a glitch in the website which caused my options to be lost when the order was placed), and they sent out the DIN conversion kits for free after being notified. Have also bought stuff from Fifth Dimension and Lloyd Baileys, who have both shipped stuff asap when I've been in a pinch.

I've used LP for the "big" stuff and Reef Scuba and Divers discount for the smaller stuff. Never had a problem with any of them.

John

Leisure Pro has done me well so far. I have purchased the following from them: 2 Oceanic regulator sets, Scubapro BC, Cressi mask, Aeris Velocity fins, Akona roller suitcase, Apollo snorkel, Tusa booties, and other odds and ends. The items always come on time and without a hassle. And you can't beat the prices...

Thx...Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom