Poll: Summer Meet and greet Location

Where do you want to dive the summer Meet and Greet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewski,

What dive dates approx for the June day at Lake Tahoe?

I'll have the weekend of the 19th and the 26th off, so I'll plan on the 19th.

[-]Msbrew informs me there may be a conflict on that date, so for now its still up in the air. I'll let you know when I know.[/-]

Update!
She said were good to go for the June 19th date so I'm still planning on that date

Last edited:
Glad to help in any way that I can. Looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Oh man..anyplace but BW?

I know some of you love it..but I would rather go anyplace else?
I wasnt at the last Lovers dive, but its much more interesting than BW..(IMHO)

I guess there is always the met field?

Drew... For the sakes of the first M&G of the season I think BW is appropriate. Besides with a diverse group it's hard to gauge the skill/comfort levels. So to keep it friendly to new(ish) diver let's keep it at a place where there's plenty of support, familiar surroundings and plenty of room to spread out.

Ben-You are right...my bad-it makes sense!

Drew... For the sakes of the first M&G of the season I think BW is appropriate. Besides with a diverse group it's hard to gauge the skill/comfort levels. So to keep it friendly to new(ish) diver let's keep it at a place where there's plenty of support, familiar surroundings and plenty of room to spread out.

Agreed!

Ben - let me know if you want any help organizing the May date.

Back
Top Bottom