Poipu Nov 19- Dec3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bc1954

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be at the Nihi Kai for two weeks looking to do some diving. Will probably do a few boat dives. Would love to go to Niihau but the chances are pretty slim at that time of year. But will go if the opportunity presents itself. Anyway would also like to do some shore diving as well. Don't know if there is anybody going to be there at the same time. If you are interested in buddying up let me know.

{Poipu Nov 19- Dec3
Will be at the Nihi Kai for two weeks looking to do some diving. Will probably do a few boat dives. Would love to go to Niihau but the chances are pretty slim at that time of year. But will go if the opportunity presents itself. Anyway would also like to do some shore diving as well. Don't know if there is anybody going to be there at the same time. If you are interested in buddying up let me know.}
quote:

Niihau will definitley be out, as will be the napali coast,....unless you can find a rouge operator, im sure you will be confined to the south shore as i will be in early November...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom