Point Lobos - March 1, 2009 - Photos and Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michelle - I love your photos, especially the one of your bashful friend the Rockfish. Too adorable! Very nice photos. :)

It was a dangerous activity Robin and I was just trying to make sure that there was nothing that could possibly obscure my vision.

Michelle - I love your photos, especially the one of your bashful friend the Rockfish. Too adorable! Very nice photos. :)

Thanks! That little fish was so cute how it kept zooming away every time I'd lift up my camera, but then come right back to check out my face.

great photos! Whats sarah doing without a mask feeding that funny looking fish?

Yeah, Sarah was very courageous distracting the vicious creature for us. :rofl3:

FWIW those viscous little creatures are protected and anyone found altering their natural life will get an earful from the ranger, if not thrown out of the park. I really do not care, just making sure other people understand how the Lobos sanctuary works.

Sarah, I like the kelp shot looking through it.

FWIW those viscous little creatures are protected and anyone found altering their natural life will get an earful from the ranger, if not thrown out of the park. I really do not care, just making sure other people understand how the Lobos sanctuary works.

Sarah, I like the kelp shot looking through it.

Drats. Interestingly enough though, wasn't the ranger there while someone else was doing it? Anyhow ....

Thanks - that kelp was just so beautiful. :)

I'd say it's at least 10 - 15 degrees warmer on Mondays and Tuesdays, which are my days off :D

Back
Top Bottom