Please Read: Dive Club Details....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Everyone,

I have been planning for this for the past year and it is with great pleasure I introduce the framework for our Dive Club...

Friends of Kaimana Divers (or FOKD) seeks to build the most active, knowledgeable and fun loving Dive Club on the island. Oahu is a great place to dive but we won't just dive here!

As a member you can expect the following benefits:

* $50 anytime boat charters
* Free Gear Rental
* Weekly Club Dives
* All PADI courses 10% off
* Off island trips (twice a year)
* 50% off Spouse membership
* Quarterly Social Events
* Free Birthday Charter
* Free Kaimana Divers T-Shirt

Tired of diving the same sites?

As a card-carrying member of FOKD get exclusive access to Westside, Townside and Hawaii Kai charters. Not to mention plenty of North Shore diving and BBQ's in the summer time.

Become a 2008 FOKDer today and take advantage of these perks for the rest of 2007 on me. All it takes is a $100 annual membership fee and you're in baby! (That means that after only 3 charters, you have already paid it off).

I am so greatful to all of the loyal divers that have helped get Kaimana Divers off the ground. I can only hope that 2008 turns out to be the best year yet!

Please contact me to organize your club membership and start saving today. With all these benefits, you can't go wrong. By paying for your 2008 Club Membership, you can enjoy the benefits of being a FOKDer for the reamaining months of 2007.

It is my hope that we continue to build great friendships, log amazing dives and unlock the power our ocean has to offer....

group.jpg

Aloha and Safe Diving....

G

geez... arent there any unattractive people in hawaii? i swear, ever pic i see from that island is a group of models

good luck with the new venture!

yea, no kidding.

that is why JB can't go there.--too many of "his type" flitting around there. doing crocodile tours in string bikinis (I heard allll about it) AND we hear that they LOVE American men too. danger, danger...lol. He is only allowed to go to Iraq.

Sorry Gabe, your club sounds great, as long as there are no hot Aussie man snatchers.

Which boats do you think you will use the most?

let's see...who has clubs...

Breeze, IDH, ....who else?

With all this talk of Aussies, maybe I'll hire a cute downunderer to run these club events!.,...

have you met Neets?????

Neets.jpg

a diver and a pilot and would love a job in hawaii im sure :wink:

...OMG...I think I'm dying of embarrassment...but thanks for the vote of hot-chick-i-ness Mrs...

Actually sounds like alot of fun-yes you are a good-looking bunch...I should treat myself to two weeks in Hawaii for Christmas and new year...now I know your there!

Back
Top Bottom