Please Read: Dive Club Details....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just joined and have already taken advantage of one of the charters!!! I think it's going to be worth it, with the wide choice of dive sites, it will definitely keep me busy until north Shore is divable again!

hey dude, I will swing by your place Friday and talk to ya. I know your phone is busted and what not. I am leaving right after thanksgiving for another trip... Not to happy about that so a lot of drinking, no sleepng, and more diving is going to happen. Talk to ya friday or Thursday. I am thinking about hitting up that club dive sunday. You going to have room?

Ok, here's a few pics from Sat's dive...

Of course, I found nudis!
SCUBA_030_1.jpg

scottitheduck and "wiggles" hanging out for the 3min/15ft...
SCUBA_039_1.jpg

scottitheduck entertaining us for the 3min/15ft
SCUBA_042_1.jpg

bad picture, but that is a frogfish... I swear!!! My macro is not so good on my camera. Wanted to have some size reference... I didn't know what it was at first and then I got up close and couldn't believe my eyes!!!
SCUBA_064_1.jpg

Great dive, even though scottitheduck was late!!! But he apologized like a thousand times! As long as I get to dive, I am pretty laid back!

Thanks again scottitheduck!

Is that you bearing the elements with out a suit Gabe? Wow, what happen to your old one, the zipper finally bail out on ya?

Ouch,

Very ouch... I will be on time Sunday. I promise.

G

UUmmmm...... yeah. I see, you just don't like me :(, AND you break promises! :11doh: You're 2 for 2 now... :wink: (I told you I was going to pick on you for that!)

Anyway, it was a great couple of dives today with the club and you, AND I got my T-Shirt! Thanks!!!

Pics to follow...

Back
Top Bottom