Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hang in there Denise. We are sending many prayers your way for Zach and the whole family.

still talking to god on y'all's behalf...i'm so sorry for the 'two steps forward, half mile back'; i remember it well & it was horrible.

We're circling the wagons of prayer around Zach in both my church and in my "old warriors" group.
Love,
Rick

Sounds like a mucus plug. Mucus can plug off sections of lung tissue cause a significant drop in oxygen saturation and even cardiac arrest. Code situations would recruit the lungs with use of the ambu bag. This is just a guess as I wasn't there and dont know the facts. It's just one of those things that can happen even with aggressive pulmonary care.
Often the cardiologist will tell you that the heart looks great before and after.... Because it was a cardiac problem.

Back
Top Bottom