Please Help! Should he fly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

why not all again right now and see what happens?

I'd try again ... right now!!!

DandyDon:
Certainly could be true, but they cannot refuse to consult just becuase of lack of membership.

that would certainly be very good news

I am about to dial... Will be logging out now, and I'll give an update after I speak with the folks over at DAN. Hopefully, it was some sort of misunderstanding. Thanks for the support, everyone!

H2Andy:
Originally Posted by DandyDon
Certainly could be true, but they cannot refuse to consult just becuase of lack of membership.
that would certainly be very good news
It is fact.

Laurie offered to call Memaru is I had her number.

Memaru, pleae call now. Option 1 for Dive emergency. You may have to wait if Laurie is not standing there, but she wants to talk with you.

I did not try to discuss this case, as she needs to talk with you, then your BF.

BTW, this is good info for all of us for anytime we need to talk to DAN. They are there to talk to us and help us. Membership is a good idea, of course, but not required for advice. I've called them many times over 6 years, never been asked for membership until the end of the call, if then.

nice work, Don

H2Andy:
nice work, Don
Yes, good job. I'm glad somebody here flirts with DCS on a regular basis; there's no substitute for experience.:wink:

vladimir:
Yes, good job. I'm glad somebody here flirts with DCS on a regular basis; there's no substitute for experience.:wink:
Ha - Ha - Ha

I have called DAN a few times for various reasons, from hay fever meds, to ask about friends, to my DVT. Never called them for that on myself, but would not hesitate.

Are you a diver? Got any Certs? DAN member? Perhaps you'd be so kind as to complete your profile. :shakehead

LoL Dandy Ive noticed you have a "peeve" when it comes to incomplete profiles! You know there's a cream for that (=

Back
Top Bottom