Please help name Denise's Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's an idea for her trailer name
Put a big dive flag on it and around it put Denise's Dive Den and put stickers of any certs that you have places you have dove etc

Just an idea
Michael

Actually, this is all in fun. I am not much of a bumper sticker person but I am collecting stickers from places I dive (when I can think of it) and I put them on the inside of the trailer door so I can enjoy them without cluttering the outside.:)

The Pirate sticker stating that "Pirating is too important to be left to Men" however would be one I would put on the outside. :D I just love it!! I have a fascination for Pirates. :wink:

You and these fetishes you have.

You gotta love a Pirate who can dodge a ball....or a wrench...or traffic :D

We should have a SB Dodge Ball team!! I will be the wrench thrower! :wink:

Ok I have been giving this some thought and in keeping with your pirate theme it should be something with a pirate meaning. I did some research on pirate ships and there are several kinds, each having a unique use. So I found one that as it was described sounded like your dive trailer, "Galleon". A Galleon was described as such:

"Galleons were large ships meant for transporting cargo. Galleons were sluggish behemoths, not able to sail into or near the wind. The Spanish treasure fleets were made of these ships. Although they were sluggish, they weren't the easy target you would expect for they could carry heavy cannon which made a direct assault upon them difficult."

Now I know you don't carry cannons however your fiery attitude helps compensate the lack there of and often as a diver you would hord much treasure much like the Spanish Galleons did long ago. (RUM is a much favored treasure among all Pirates) LOL

So with all that said I looked through a list of names and found one ship that met said description above that was Captained by Sir Francis Drake.

"The Golden Hind"

aarrrrrrrggggggggg

:pirate2:

Ok I have been giving this some thought and in keeping with your pirate theme it should be something with a pirate meaning. I did some research on pirate ships and there are several kinds, each having a unique use. So I found one that as it was described sounded like your dive trailer, "Galleon". A Galleon was described as such:

"Galleons were large ships meant for transporting cargo. Galleons were sluggish behemoths, not able to sail into or near the wind. The Spanish treasure fleets were made of these ships. Although they were sluggish, they weren't the easy target you would expect for they could carry heavy cannon which made a direct assault upon them difficult."

Now I know you don't carry cannons however your fiery attitude helps compensate the lack there of and often as a diver you would hord much treasure much like the Spanish Galleons did long ago. (RUM is a much favored treasure among all Pirates) LOL

So with all that said I looked through a list of names and found one ship that met said description above that was Captained by Sir Francis Drake.

"The Golden Hind"

aarrrrrrrggggggggg

:pirate2:

Now that is sweet of you to put so much thought and effort into that....even research....I am truly impressed...Thank you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom