Please help name Denise's Dive Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEw name..

The GG "Queen Denise's Revenge"

Queen Denise.....I like!!!!! :blinking: The Revenge part too.....there are alot of folks around here I will be needing that for :wink:

Queen Denise.....I like!!!!! :blinking: The Revenge part too.....there are alot of folks around here I will be needing that for :wink:

Hmmm, as in, like, ........ "Montezuma's Revenge"

or "Revenge of the Nerd(s)"

or "Revenge of the Pink Panther"

or even "Porky's Revenge"

:popcorn: (I like movies, this one is going to be a comedy, I bet!)

So I found one that as it was described sounded like your dive trailer, "Galleon". A Galleon was described as such:

"Galleons were large ships meant for transporting cargo. Galleons were sluggish behemoths, not able to sail into or near the wind. The Spanish treasure fleets were made of these ships. Although they were sluggish, they weren't the easy target you would expect for they could carry heavy cannon which made a direct assault upon them difficult."

yep.... that and these were "wide beam" ships also. :mooner:

Actually, this is all in fun. I am not much of a bumper sticker person but I am collecting stickers from places I dive (when I can think of it) and I put them on the inside of the trailer door so I can enjoy them without cluttering the outside.:)

It's a better idea to put the stickers inside. You don't want to advertise too much what the contents are, or how valuable it might be before an opposing pirate crew tries to plunder it.

It would be a tragedy to have another pirate plunder your valuables. :wink: Yes, I try to be discreet with the contents that are concealed.

hmmm....seems she's brainwashed SeaYoda into this pirate nonense...

yoda_pirate.jpg

Is that sword glowing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom