Please Help Me Get Certified!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erin,

Just let us know what day you will be open and I am sure a few of us can meet up. I live only about 10 minutes from Deans. and Grew up in the area. I can't dive but would be willing to meet up, as I will have my son for the weekend...

Joe, Sorry to hear about your continued bad luck dude... get better, so you can go out on the S.S Sharkbaite.........LOL

I get in late Thursday. Friday I go to Deans to get finalized & directions. Sat & Sun in Marathon. Fly home Tues am. So, Fri nite (tho I couldn't drink), Sun nite (tho I might fall asleep) or anytime Monday. Just let me know when & where....

Well, I am sunburnt, and my ears are still clogged, but I am certified. Despite being to ill on Sat, despite not having enough weight & bobbing like a cork on Sat. Sunday was great. Nelson from Deans was awesome. Tildens in Marathon is great too. So I am drying out my gear to head home tomorrow am, bright & early to start planning my next dive trip.

Thanks for everyone's help & I apologize to Matt for being a real grump at the hotel...

polerin312:
Well, I am sunburnt, and my ears are still clogged, but I am certified.

Atta-Girl, you get a BIG smiley !
sp_smile2.gif

:blush: Thanks.

polerin312:
Well, I am sunburnt, and my ears are still clogged, but I am certified. Despite being to ill on Sat, despite not having enough weight & bobbing like a cork on Sat. Sunday was great. Nelson from Deans was awesome. Tildens in Marathon is great too. So I am drying out my gear to head home tomorrow am, bright & early to start planning my next dive trip.

Thanks for everyone's help & I apologize to Matt for being a real grump at the hotel...

No need to be sorry about being grumpy. I am glad you got your certification done and that you had a good time despite being seasick. Nelson is a great instructor...I am lucky to get to work with him.

Best of luck.

Matt

I was on the boat with Erin in Marathon. She was able to get some PADI OW skills completed on Saturday and Sunday. Hey, Erin this is Tim from Fort Myers Beach, FL. I am heading back to Marathon this weekend the 20th & 21st of August for diving.

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom