Please Help Me Get Certified!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come on, you're from Jersey, you have cousins everywhere down here! J/K of course.

Joe

polerin312:
Actually, I took my training with PADI. Most of the shops around there are NAUI. But I will see about a universal referral.. & about Ft. Lauderdale. I have a cousin on the east coast, just not sure where.

Best of luck! Let us know how it turns out! :crafty:

JustJoe:
Come on, you're from Jersey, you have cousins everywhere down here! J/K of course.

Joe
Actually I do. Some uncles up in Destin & Navarre, my dad & grandmother in Gulf Breeze, mom, grandfather & uncle in Cape Coral, and a cousin in Deer Field WHO IS CERTIFIED.... and said I can come down whenever I want. Florida here I come!!

ReneeC:
I would love to work something out for you but Cape Coral is a bit far. If you find yourself able to stay in the Fort Lauderdale area I'm sure we could work it out.
My cousin lives one block from Boca and said I am free to stay there as long as I want. So let me know where in when!!

Sounds like we’re about to get another Floridian once you get spoiled down here.

Bill51:
Sounds like we’re about to get another Floridian once you get spoiled down here.
yea, yea... my momm & other family members keep trying to get me to move down there... who knows :wink:

I am looking at flying into Fort Lauderdale Thursday the 28th and out on Aug 3rd. Diving anywhere & anytime is fine with me! Need particulars for sure tho before I book the plane & car.

Actually, my plans have changed.. yet again. My mother wants me to fly into Ft Myers and has offered her car (which will save me a rental). I decided to go through Deans & do my ow certs in Marathon. Just seems like a great place to dive & how many chances like this will I get. Hopefully the weather will cooperate as well.

Thanks for all the suggestions, the offers for help & the support. The best thing about this sport is how many freindly & helpful people there are in it.

Since I will be in the Cape Coral & Ft Myers areas this weekend I was wondering about a quick meet & greet so I could put faces with the avatars and we could all celebrate my certification. Other than Matt, who I am likely to see as he is one of the instructors at the shop I am going to cert thru, anybody going to be in the area?

polerin312:
Since I will be in the Cape Coral & Ft Myers areas this weekend I was wondering about a quick meet & greet so I could put faces with the avatars and we could all celebrate my certification. Other than Matt, who I am likely to see as he is one of the instructors at the shop I am going to cert thru, anybody going to be in the area?

Sure Erin! I am not going to be up for diving as the Dr. just punctured my ear drum to get antibiotics right on an infection, but I would most assuredly be up for at least a beer.

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom