Please don't move this thread, AKA Dive report Morrison 6/18/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photohikedive:
Uh huh, I will remember that.... TURTLE!!!!!!!
Oh that's viscious!!!

Shame!:mooner:

I'm deffintly game for diving the "O". I cant wait to go do it, I just need to find the time/money. However right now I'd settle for getting enough time off from work to go hit the jetties, even if it was just solo.

Meanie was b/c of your revealing that picture else where.

Knight1989:
I'm deffintly game for diving the "O". I cant wait to go do it, I just need to find the time/money. However right now I'd settle for getting enough time off from work to go hit the jetties, even if it was just solo.

Bah, you guys are crazy. I have to learn the tast of nitrox first. The O will be good and rusty before you see me out there.

Check your email. Ok so I accidently closed my email.

Nitrox won't help you that much on the Oriskany. Only thing that would help you at all is Helium.

I may do it on air myself.

photohikedive:
Bah, you guys are crazy. I have to learn the tast of nitrox first. The O will be good and rusty before you see me out there.

PerroneFord:
Matt,

Do you know 3 operators in FLORIDA who are doing the Oriskany? I don't. But if you do, let me know. I know a number of people are chartering privately. I'm set up on one for August.

As for dive sites, I don't know anything about Orange Beach dives, but yes, there are some deeper dives to do off Pensacola, like the Miss Jenny, the Antares, the San Pablo, The Tenneco Oil Rig, and for giggles the Ozark (330ft deep). But I do not know ANYONE who is diving these wrecks or servicing them. I asked around all spring and got nowhere. If you've got info, spill it man!

-P

Tenneco Towers? That is one nice dive site. Loved it. Did it a couple of months back.

I don't know who this fella dm's for but www.ORISKANYDIVEMASTER.com He also, as you will find from his site, does stuff on the side. I don't know if you care to check him out or not but there ya go. Another dive report on the O http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1965876&posted=1#post1965876

Bug - aren't you doing the Keys Invasion? Yeah, I am up for something end of July :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom