Please don't move this thread, AKA Dive report Morrison 6/18/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
if you had gotten in the water at 8 am I bet you could have seen all the way across the basin.

I am planning a prework assault of the spring tomorrow. Hoping to get some good fish shots. Does your photo CD people need freshwater fish?

photohikedive:
...Does your photo CD people need freshwater fish?
Sorry, just fishes of the "Caribbean" that they don't have too many of already.

Sounds like a good day of diving. Great pics. Cant wait to finish this class so I can get back in the water again with you guys.

Hey Phd thanks for the photos.

Morrison looks really nice! Is this group planning on doing the O anytime soon? Maybe even this week????? I'm not workin', can I temp anyone? Either way, I would like to do the O soon and have some peeps to do it with :) Please keep me informed.

MissD - "we are an unorganized bunch of misfits that manage to get a dive in somewhere each week. :D SeaYoda is the captain of the Destin Jetties ship and photohikedive just ends up where ever someone will take the meanie. :eyebrow:

In addition we are the po' folk of the state so we don't organize fancy shmancy boat trips. :mooner:

Seriously, I actually haven't heard any of us locals talk about the O. I need to get gear squared away and then do my aow before I can do it. Suprbugman may have it in his sights the end of summer.

You will always find a warm welcome and an offer to join us on one of our randomly scheduled local trips while you're in the area. And of course you get the SB single offer of a free home cooked meal.

kchFLA:
MissD - "we are an unorganized bunch of misfits that manage to get a dive in somewhere each week. :D SeaYoda is the captain of the Destin Jetties ship and photohikedive just ends up where ever someone will take the meanie. :eyebrow:

In addition we are the po' folk of the state so we don't organize fancy shmancy boat trips. :mooner:

Seriously, I actually haven't heard any of us locals talk about the O. I need to get gear squared away and then do my aow before I can do it. Suprbugman may have it in his sights the end of summer.

You will always find a warm welcome and an offer to join us on one of our randomly scheduled local trips while you're in the area. And of course you get the SB single offer of a free home cooked meal.

That is how our group started. Now it seems someone is diving somewhere all the time. It's great!

I plan on taking you up on that offer btw, hopefully soon. I am surprised that more peeps aren't wanting to do the O. O well :)

I'm planning on doing it in August. We'll see how it goes. It's a demanding dive that can get get divers into trouble in a hurry. There is already an organized recovery team put together to get dives off this boat.

I wouldn't mind another Morrison dive in July. Still have a few more things to sort out.

Missdirected:
I am surprised that more peeps aren't wanting to do the O. O well :)

I'm not. This is not the Spiegel Grove. The boat is 22 miles offshore, and its 212ft to the sand. This boat will allow the Reaper to visit if you don't have your **** together.

PerroneFord:
I'm not. This is not the Spiegel Grove. The boat is 22 miles offshore, and its 212ft to the sand. This boat will allow the Reaper to visit if you don't have your **** together.

I am. It gives many a closer place to dive. I thought a lot more would be taking advantage of it's location. Please do not add to my words or read something into them, nowhere am I saying a newb should pop in for a swim :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom