Planning ahead - the secret DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately that's the weekend of my cousin's graduation, so I can't join... :( But I'm down for some pre- or post-weekend dinner & drinks meetup... :)

Unfortunately that's the weekend of my cousin's graduation, so I can't join... :( But I'm down for some pre- or post-weekend dinner & drinks meetup... :)
sorry to hear that chippy...

if they decide to celebrate w/o you though you know where to find us...

and drinks for sure!

Jag

so far we have the following villa assignments:

villa 3. one bedroom - jonix and dea
villa 4. one bedroom - iris and van
villa 5. studio unit - caloy and myra
villa 6. one bedroom - jag, imee & soleil

what's left are the following:
villa 1. 3 bedroom villa
villa 2. 2 bedroom villa

is that about right?

we're open to sharing villa 2 (2 bedroom villa). jag? kuya jon? zee and maggie?

:D

thanks iris...

i'll confirm w/ imee about sharing the big villa - she's finicky about using a common bathroom so if ever we do share it'll probably be the 2-bedroom 'coz that's the one w/ individual baths per bedroom

but we're definitely IN

somebody make kalabit glenver, he won't want to miss this one

Jag

So... any chance of my joining in? Maybe someone could PM me the details... just for planning purposes :)

So... any chance of my joining in? Maybe someone could PM me the details... just for planning purposes :)
June 12-14, 09
Out the Blue Private Villas About Us - Out of the Blue Villas :: Fine Accomodation in Small La Laguna Beach, Puerto Galera, Philippines
Dive Shop - probably Action Divers (located at doorstep of resort)

here's some kind of plan (same as in June 2007) :)
June 12 - leave Manila around 5:30am, motor down to Lea Beach for the transfer to PG.
1 or 2 dives - 1 afternoon, 1 night. Drinks at The Point

June 13 - 1 or 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon; BBQ dinner and Drinks (we chip in)

June 14 - 11 am return, lunch at SM Batangas....

Dinner on the 12th, Breakfast/Lunch on the 13th, breakfast on the 14th is "bahala na". Up to you where you want to have it.

Looks pretty full. Don't think I can afford to stay in whats left... it's during the off-season, so maybe I'll stay somewhere else and just dive with you guys. Who are you planning to dive with?

Maybe I'll go to Anilao for a week and then meet you all there. I could possibly structure my trip so I'm going back to Manila at the same time.... or maybe put this at the beginning of a trip.

Have to think about it....

Looks pretty full. Don't think I can afford to stay in whats left... it's during the off-season, so maybe I'll stay somewhere else and just dive with you guys. Who are you planning to dive with?

Maybe I'll go to Anilao for a week and then meet you all there. I could possibly structure my trip so I'm going back to Manila at the same time.... or maybe put this at the beginning of a trip.

Have to think about it....

well glenver hasn't chimed in yet, and if you come in - plus maybe another couple people might want to jump in - you can split the cost of the big villas - they're really big and aside from the bedrooms can easily accommodate another 6 people in the living room area w/o any grief

Jag

any news on the OOTB expansion? maybe they got more studios now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom