Planning ahead - the secret DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no problem with who you want to go with. Just tell em our rules; they carry our tanks, they wash our equipment and they keep it under lock and key until we leave. By the way, they should carry our stuff too from and to the ferry. :)
you also forgot to mention that we dive on the "Same Ocean Policy" :rofl3:

basically our buddies have strobes attached to them, and we agree on a general time to hit the surface and agreed low-air levels... none of this 45 minutes and we're outa here...

Jag

iris - have you made arrangements?

do we have to make a downpayment?

favor na rin: can you ask exactly what kitchen implements are available in the villas? pointless to bring a sack of rice if there's no cooker hehehehehe

@koya: what's the plan for the maid? we chip in? or are you bringing your maid then we'll just give her a little extra for doing everyone else's dishes?

Jag

nope. haven't e-mailed melaney yet. will e-mail her the following now:

jun 12 to 14

villa 2. 2 bedroom villa - jonix and dea; van and iris
villa 5. studio unit - caloy and myra
villa 6. one bedroom - jag, imee & soleil

:D

here we go...

nope. haven't e-mailed melaney yet. will e-mail her the following now:

jun 12 to 14

villa 5. studio unit - caloy and myra

:D

here we go...

jun 12 to 14

villa 5. studio unit - caloy and myra (confirmed to go)

sila Matthew, Jigo, Lolo, Evie, Glenver?

june ..... still a looooong way to go....

just go on with your plans.....

i see there's a foursome, a straight, and a family.

well glenver hasn't chimed in yet, and if you come in - plus maybe another couple people might want to jump in - you can split the cost of the big villas - they're really big and aside from the bedrooms can easily accommodate another 6 people in the living room area w/o any grief

Jag

I'll have to look at my budget. My next trip was really going to be a Visayas trip. I'd still like to dive Dumaguete, Bohol, and Southern Leyte. Maybe I can squeeze in a week just to come dive with you guys and go to Anilao again. When do I need to have an answer?

I'll have to look at my budget. My next trip was really going to be a Visayas trip. I'd still like to dive Dumaguete, Bohol, and Southern Leyte. Maybe I can squeeze in a week just to come dive with you guys and go to Anilao again. When do I need to have an answer?
have requested Iris to ask Melaney (resort staff) when's the last option date to make a 50% deposit. Bill, can you pm Iris your email addy so you can be in the info loop. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom