Planning ahead - the secret DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
June 12-14, 2008. I'll take my old room again, studio unit.

Jigo, you can come in same time around every night, 10pm and do a night dive.

June 2008? You mean Libya's actually ahead of the rest of the world?

I'd heard about recession, not regression.

Bunch of 'tards.

:D

June 2008? You mean Libya's actually ahead of the rest of the world?

I'd heard about recession, not regression.

Bunch of 'tards.

:D
mwahahahahahah

June 12-14, 2009...thanks, Larry. I guess you'll be in "paradise" at the same time.

BTW, do arabs have the same "discipline" as Siegfried, Wilhelm, Hans and Helmut sitting in a dinner table?

oh, girls... hmm [me staring at my wedding band...]:coffee:
"In the news - 12/18/08
BAYOMBONG, Philippines – An allegedly philandering husband in the northern province of Nueva Vizcaya went to bed drunk on Wednesday night and woke up to find two important parts of his life missing – his wife and his sex organ.

Police said 26-year-old housewife xxxxxxx, in an apparent fit of rage and jealousy, cut her husband xxxx's penis using a sharp kitchen knife as he was in deep sleep."

Look away Pak, look away...

Hmm....I have plans to be in the PI in June... Did anyone reserve the 1-bedroom unit? :)
so far we're on villa 6... worst case i guess we can split villa 1 or 2...

we're (imee and i) gonna bring some cooking items as well - hell of a lot faster to fry a couple sausages after a dive than wait for mabuhay to get the food out in under 90 minutes...

we WILL do a barbecue right??? would like that... it was fun...

Jag

PS
if they do come up w/ more studios though i'll take 1... again, the less we spend on sleep, the more for diving hehehehehe

so far we're on villa 6... worst case i guess we can split villa 1 or 2...

we're (imee and i) gonna bring some cooking items as well - hell of a lot faster to fry a couple sausages after a dive than wait for mabuhay to get the food out in under 90 minutes...

we WILL do a barbecue right??? would like that... it was fun...

Jag

PS
if they do come up w/ more studios though i'll take 1... again, the less we spend on sleep, the more for diving hehehehehe

cooking items as in grub? because last time i checked, they had more pots and pans that i can point at in the studio and one bedroom units.

cooking items as in grub? because last time i checked, they had more pots and pans that i can point at in the studio and one bedroom units.
exactly... some eggs, bacon, sausages... a loaf of bread, container of milk and a stick of butter... breakfast!

throw in a pack of tomato sauce, some pasta, a bottle of spices, garlic, some meat, e voila! lunch!

and it's not like all the above items are expensive or difficult to transport...

waiting 90 minutes for soup to arrive was particularly traumatic... at least in anilao they know that people expect to eat what they order w/in the same day, not the next week...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom