Pirate's Cove in Oklahoma City - opinions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I had planned on taking an open water scuba course in the next month or two out of Oklahoma City. Oklahoma City is only an hour away from where I live, so it's not that big of a trip, but I am swamped with school. But, it just so happens that Pirate's Cove out of Oklahoma City will be coming to my town to teach a course in two weeks. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this shop? Oh, another thing I am worried about is that it is just a weekend course - all day Sat and Sun - is this too hurry-up to be a good course?

Thanks!!

Nevermind, the weekend that Pirate's Cove will be coming to my town is when I have to work. I have decided to go with a place in Edmond, I can't wait!

Nevermind, the weekend that Pirate's Cove will be coming to my town is when I have to work. I have decided to go with a place in Edmond, I can't wait!

Good luck, and I am sure you will have a great time!

I just got done with my o/w in okc at adventure sports they have there own local dive site to do there cert dives in the people were nice and they will go out of there way to help to do your check out dive they even do them on week days

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom