Pinnacle undersuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone who has experience with using the Pinnacle evolution undersuit under a trilam suit?

I just recieved my evolution undersuit today, I think it looks to thin to be used under my trilam suit in the temperature range 37°F to 55°F that is the temperatures Pinnacle is using in their marketing.

I am going to use the suit on the south west coast of Norway where the watertemperature is 41F at the moment

Marius

I just got a Pinnacle Merino-Evolution Undergarmet last week. I did 4 dives this weekend in water that was 37-38 degrees. I get cold easily, but I was fine. I think it is a great suit.

I echo Rgray's comments. I have the merino-evolution and i've done back to back dives in 37deg and am nice and warm. I'm using it under the freedom drysuit. downside is that it takes a lot more weight. I'm carrying 34lbs with a steel 100.

Is it the Merino version or standard version?
If its the Merino you should be fine.
I have the standard version and where a layer of EMS Tech Wick under it when temps drop below 50.

Back
Top Bottom