Pink Tags for CocoView Oct 18-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1_T_Submariner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We just got our Pink tags for our trip to CocoView on Oct 18th. Just had to tell someong that would understand.

It is our first trip to Roatan/CCV. Can wait!!!

Anyone going to be there???

We just got our Pink tags for our trip to CocoView on Oct 18th. Just had to tell someong that would understand.

I understand, I'm jealous. Those pink tags will id your luggage and after you see it at the airport, it will be in your room before you know it. It's the magic of CocoView! :D

One thing that I've done in the past is to mark my pink tag with something that indicates I want it left at the locker area, NOT taken to my room. Saves me the drag of having to haul it back where it came from.

Have a blast, your gonna fall in love with the magic. :kiss2:

Go here CoCo Chat if you haven't already.....before you go there.....have a great time:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom