Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi caveseeker7,

thank you for the photo..that's really nice pair of fins! but i believe TUSA makes this model available from small to medium size only. ..and I'm a Large size. :(

Pinay, I'm pretty sure I've seen a few pink ones in some of the HK shops. I forget which brands. I think they have those Tusa triex one's above as well as IST.

Hi Pakman, i would greatly appreciate it if you can provide details where I can find these shops in HK.

Many thanks!

The hot pink Scubapro twin jets in the Raleigh NC store are a special order and they have all sizes. I've seen them and they are GREAT!! They are at Gypsy Divers and I believe they have a web site.

Just curious--what is the fascination with pink dive equipment?

SparticleBrane:
Just curious--what is the fascination with pink dive equipment?

Hi Sparticlebrane, I started this pink color theme 10 yrs ago. Back in 1995, I wore pink mask, bcd and wetsuit with pink accent and pink fins. Through the years, I replaced the mask bcd and wetsuit with the basic black color. But the pink fins stayed. For some reason, my fins never gets stolen and underwater i'm easily identified.

I hope manfacturers of dive gear return the pink in their color selection. As there are many of us who prefers the color for different reasons.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom