Pink Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Force fins have been reviewed on this board; most people seem to really like them. Do a search, you'll get lots of hits. I think those are the ones I'm getting, although I don't want to spend the money for the gorgeous translucent ones.

tease me all you want about my pink gear, You can see me more easily that Black or Blue divers, I have had a difficult time finding pink gear when I have to replace my worn out items. It's amazing how all my pink flashlites have grown legs I know they don't have fins cause they are always with me after the dive. ANY ONE GOT SOME PINK TUSA BOOTIES for sale????, size 8 or 9

I'm glad theres someone out there trying to make a fashion statement in the ocean, you know how bored the fish get watching us plain ol' black divers float by. Maybe they'll catalogue you as a subspecies because of your color and pattern differences?

Also! I just remembered who else sells pink fins, unless its been said already, my marine science teacher has a pair of pink mares fins! You can always paint a pair of jet fins =P

ishbaby:
hey PD! Good luck on ur search for a pair of large Pink fins!! Iris would love to know where to get one of those as well!

Hi Ish!

Diver's Point has Tusa TriEx..in pink and white color..size S. You can call Ellen Chua at 7253631.

Dive safely :D

TheFoggyMask:
I'm glad theres someone out there trying to make a fashion statement in the ocean, you know how bored the fish get watching us plain ol' black divers float by. Maybe they'll catalogue you as a subspecies because of your color and pattern differences?

Also! I just remembered who else sells pink fins, unless its been said already, my marine science teacher has a pair of pink mares fins! You can always paint a pair of jet fins =P

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I know this is a bit old... but just in case anyone is still looking.... lots o' pink available...

http://www.thinkpinkscuba.com/

IMPREX TRI EX FIN

come in Pink

Back
Top Bottom