Pink Dive Watch Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vannsbtch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just bought most of my gear except the dive watch computer. I bought the Luna bc that has some pink on it, well being as I am a chick, Im trying to match a little bit but make it kinda FUN ya know!! Well I have found dive computers that are watches that are green, blue, yellow and black but not pink. Has anyone seen one that is pink??? That is affordable also?? Thanks guys!!

A cheaper option might be to purchase a used Suunto Vyper and then mount it in a pink wrist boot.

If you're into pink dive gear, Tech Diving Limited has a page for ya.

[Edit: I see that NorthWoodsDiver beat me to the punch!]

thanks soo much guys!! i looked on ebay and they dont have any pink ones there, the closets dealer to me is in bham and i dont even know what that d4 would cost...so i will def keep an eye out for both of them on ebay and check those web pages....thanks sooo much!!! i want to buy some 'cute' stuff but i dont want to buy crap you know?

A cheaper option might be to purchase a used Suunto Vyper and then mount it in a pink wrist boot.

If you're into pink dive gear, Tech Diving Limited has a page for ya.

[Edit: I see that NorthWoodsDiver beat me to the punch!]

oh my gosh i just looked at the items they sell, those are PERFECT!!!! haha, absolutely love it!! oh i was looking thru a scuba magazine today and the hoses that connect EVERYTHING were pink...im not sure if i want that much pink but i was like WOW!!

I found that old thread here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4151355

but here is a copy of what I posted, hopefully the links are still good:

here is a link to TDL's selection of pink gear:

Pink Stuff : Tech Diving Limited, a subsidiary of Scuba Training and Technology Inc.

You can get a pink plate, bottom timer mount, and spool there and here is pinkk webbing to make a HOG harness with:

Flat Nylon Webbing 2 Inch

the apollo biofins are great and now they come in pink too:

Pink Apollo Bio Fin reviews and discounts, Apollo

and scubatoys should be able to hook you us with a pink mask strap.

a quick google search turned up this westuit which fits your request:

C-Skins React Ladies Winter Wetsuit 5/3mm GBS, LQT, 2008/9 FREE: from the little pink shop Croyde bay

looks like Joe diver america lists an aluminum 63 thats pink though I'm sure anyone who has tanks can get these:

Scuba Tank - Pink Luxfer 63 cu ft Aluminum Scuba Cylinder: at JoeDiverAmerica.com

a search on google pulled up this link to amazon for pink goggles and snorkel:

Amazon.com: Pink Mask with Dry Snorkel Set/Combo for Scuba Diving and Snorkeling: Sports & Outdoors

leisurepro has a pink dive knife but its pretty shatty lookin so I would make a sheath from some 2 in pink webbing and find a pink handle paring or steak knife. a google search pulled up a link to a knife and shears, a common combo for divers to carry:

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/75/b/AAAAAllubEQAAAAAAHWyFQ.jpg

Oxycheq makes a pink wing in a single tank size known as the "Mach V" which any oxycheq dealer can get.

That should set you up with everything accept gloves, hood, booties, and regulator. you can get pink hose protectors online and I think myflex hoses come in pink too. good luck

Search function is your friend. If you decide you dont want pink you can get most of the same things in camo or black...

My USIA drysuit has a blue hawaiian flower design that also comes in pink! They have not posted a pic of it on their website yet. You can see a larger picture of it on my profile page. But, it seems you might be a warm water diver.

I love the fins, if I hadnt already bought fins I would so get those haha. Im such a dork. Anyways, thanks for the help. Im going to keep my eye out for the Suunto watches to go on sale or on ebay. Next time im in Birmingham I might stop at a dealer there to see how much they cost. Im sure too much for me right now!! But thanks so much. Of course I want everything but I just cant do it all right now!!

Scubastore has it for $412.50. But they're in Spain so although I've read good things about them, it's likely there won't be any U.S. Warranty.
Since Suunto is an Aqualung subsidiary here in the US and sold only through dealers at their set price - which I believe is $650.

Newegg has it for $650 - actually it's through ECO Fashion. Neweggmall.com - Suunto SS014107100

Don't know if they're a authorized dealer either. You can find a list of Suunto dealers in your area on the Aqualung website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom