Pink dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FF-EMT Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok folks I did a search with no results, And my message says I haven't posted in a while so,

My wife just got all her gear Agualung pearl pink with Micron (pink), Anyway she wants everything PINK so what do ya'll recommend as far as lights/knives/straps/anything pink

Thanks RRhodes.

there's a z-knife with pink pouch, there are god-awful ugly pink twin jets, there are pink reg mouthpieces...lots of stuff!

There was a discussion about this somewhere I saw recently when I was looking for something else, and it seemed to say that TUSA was the best pink maker.

I do know Mares sometimes has pink fins but they seem to change their minds often.

Sometimes you just have to say no! :D

I know that Tusa has some pink and white boots.

As for BC's, mask and fins: Seac Sub has the Syren BC (it's black with pink details), the Propulsion fins and Iride and Libera masks - also pink.
Cressi also has some pink sutff. All of good quality.

And I just KNOW that there's some pink lights, but can't remember the name of the manufacturer (the logo is an octopus...).

I would advise against it, unless you are very comfortable with your manhood. She is bound to stop diving as soon as she figures out that water is wet, and then you have two sets of gear, of which one is pink (insert smiley with eyes popping out here)

I don't think that way... I know some female divers that would kill for pink gear - and they dive quite often. Actually, I hear "oh, why don't they make that in pink?" almost every dive trip...

As for myself, the only pink-gear I have is some hose-protection stuff. But I used to have a hot pink Oceanic snorkel: everybody knew it was ME diving (still wandering why).

Back
Top Bottom