Holy Crap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My site support status must have expired because I no longer have the "RED" status and am now getting adds to try to sell me anything and everything I have ever searched or discussed or imagined anywhere on earth or beyond.

Anyway, I just went and renewed the supporter status and it's probably the best $40 bucks I could spend in a year as far as my "entertainment" budget goes. Mainly.......

1) It get's rid of all these flipp'n adds
2) I really do dig this site.

PS..... Normally I wouldn't consider joining any organization that would accept me as a member.

PSPS..... Cheers to Pete and all the SB team that keep the lights on.

I bought nothing..... I'm just an old boomer who hates any tech issues that are not related to diving.

It's just that as soon as my supporter status expired I am now getting ads here on SB for just about anything that "Big Brother" has seen me ever even consider.

Just this past week I have been researching online for a new driver (golf club)..... and now for some reason I am getting slammed on Scubaboard with a bunch of ads for new golf clubs! Not sure why that's happening but will say that it feels like a collusion / privacy invasion.

PS.... I 100% get that Pete currently has way bigger issues than solving my petty problems......but still really looking forward to getting back to no flipp'n ads!

Just this past week I have been researching online for a new driver (golf club)..... and now for some reason I am getting slammed on Scubaboard with a bunch of ads for new golf clubs! Not sure why that's happening but will say that it feels like a collusion / privacy invasion.
Ha! That's between you and Google. :D They know more about you than Santa Claus! :D
PS.... I 100% get that Pete currently has way bigger issues than solving my petty problems......but still really looking forward to getting back to no flipp'n ads!
No problem is too petty!

I bought nothing..... I'm just an old boomer who hates any tech issues that are not related to diving.

It's just that as soon as my supporter status expired I am now getting ads here on SB for just about anything that "Big Brother" has seen me ever even consider.

Big Brother is always watching

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom