Pink dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried going with all purple and/or pink - sure makes it easier to identify mine vs hubby's or anyone else's...

My first fins were hot pink and my husband could always find me. Then after I switched to Black Tigers, he had to conciously remind himself that the girl on our boat that week with pink fins was NOT me afterall.

Apollo now has Bio-Fins that are a light pink.

Thanks for all the help I have found most of the stuff as far as snap coils/retainers, in pink the only things I havent found were a good dive light and a good knife in pink leisurepro has one with pink case but it's pretty bulky,

And no I dont think she'll be quitting anytime soon she loves as much or more than me and has already been multiple times and has overcome some pretty good obstacles to get there.

Again thanks all and anyone with more info is welcome to post.

Ebay has pink sheaths, knives, weight belts and wetsuits. the wetsuits have some great prices on them too....

Just be 100% sure that you want to go with Pink...

I started with pink mask fins and snorkel...... then I realized that it is impossible to find a pink wetsuit for big girls (I'm fluffy), then I wanted to upgrade.... so I am a mismatched rainbow diver with pink accents

Don't forget the meshbag. My wife has one in pink from Oceanic.

I'm bored and want to show off my pink dive knife. :)

Got it at Adventure Scuba. Scuba Equipment, Training, Michigan Wreck Diving. Its Tusa.

Pink dive gear is so cute.

knife2.jpg

My g/f has been getting a lot of pink equipment lately and she's thrilled with the TUSA offerings. Also, she's added to the list the new '09 Sherwood Luna BC, the new model has a lot of pink trim on it and she fell in love with it the moment she seen it. There's some nice pictures of it on Sherwood's website

our number one sales item (no bs)
lincepinkthu1.jpg

hot, hot, hot...also one of our top sellers.
Herschaalde%20kopie%20van%20REACTION%20Transp-rosa.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom