Pin Index to DIN Air Adapter, where can I get one?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OliveBone

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, I found this on a DAN Europe site, but I am looking for a dealer here in North America. We dive in very remote areas, and whould like to use larger scuba cylinders as our emergency O2 supply. As rebreather and tech divers we have lots of scuba cylinders with 100 % O2 in them, and with this we can just spin it on to a scuba tank and then attach the Pin indexed O2 regulator to the adapter.

Thanks

Attachments

• O2PIDM.jpg
    O2PIDM.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 227
Hello, I found this on a DAN Europe site, but I am looking for a dealer here in North America. We dive in very remote areas, and whould like to use larger scuba cylinders as our emergency O2 supply. As rebreather and tech divers we have lots of scuba cylinders with 100 % O2 in them, and with this we can just spin it on to a scuba tank and then attach the Pin indexed O2 regulator to the adapter.

Thanks

Check with Northeast Scuba Supply. They seem to have some of the harder to find stuff.

It's two pieces, a DIN male plug screwed into an CGA 870 yoke block. Should be easy to find at Northeast or Global. I thought about doing that but went elsewhere. My tanks have SCUBA yoke valves so I installed a SCUBA yoke clamp into the oxygen regulator. Whatever, it's elementary, dear Watson. If you have an old style, chrome medical regulator like a Harrison, the CGA 540 male bull nose can be removed and replaced with a DIN plug. Face it, the 870 oxygen yoke is a piece of junk.

Back
Top Bottom