Pilots out there...what is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The lead probably leached into his brain and killed him.

the K

If your tinfoil hat doesn't seem to do it for you any more try upgrading to a "thought screen helmet" just look here http://www.stopabductions.com/

BTW- It's a nice photo- looks like that of a remaining contrail to me.

bvmjethead:
That would be a cloud.
That's all I see - a whisp of cloud. Could be the remnant of a contrail, but not necessarily so.
Under any circumstances it isn't unusual.
Rick

This is obviously a coverup! Jethead is the frontman and Rick is taking the recovered ufo spaceships piece by piece and hiding them deep in the Florida caves where only DIR-TECH divers can find them. You guys are so obvious.........BUSTED

Ok, again, it started out looking like a silvery ball, then like two balls with a rod between them (as best I could tell since I was unpacking the camera) by the time I got the camera rig it looked like this. I know what contrails look like having spent most of my adult life flying from one location to another. By the time I got the camera ready this was all that was left to see...

If I was trying to hoax ya, I would have shown this one.

fake_ufo_bd800.jpg

Mike

Too easy to Photoshop something like that.
Geez, even I could make one that looks like that.

the K-odak Moment

mikerault:
Ok, again, it started out looking like a silvery ball, then like two balls with a rod between them (as best I could tell since I was unpacking the camera) by the time I got the camera rig it looked like this. I know what contrails look like having spent most of my adult life flying from one location to another. By the time I got the camera ready this was all that was left to see...
And that's a cloud. Without seeing the entire sequence I can't venture a guess as to whether you were seeing something dynamic or just a changing aspect or lighting situation - your description actually sounds like a distortion shift as the cloud changed position in the plexiglass from edge to center of the window... but like I say, without actually seeing what you saw, who knows. The picture, however, is of a mark 1 mod 0 cloud whisp. :D
Rick

But I will tell you this. One of our last classes in flight school was a locked door class.

It dealt with "Strange Things". Simply put, we were told that if we ever witnessed anything "strange", to report it to our operations office and shut up.

the K

Back
Top Bottom