Pilots out there...what is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikerault

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
saw this on my flight from Atlanta to San Francisco at about 36,000 feet somewhere over Arizona/Nevada. This was with a 90/300 lens at max magnification.

nevada_ufo800.jpg

I thought it was a plane, but could never get a body image of it, it eventually disappeared with no con-trail.

Mike

Probably an isolated bit of moisture. Things like that can be caused by a number of meterological anomalies.

I don't think you need to issue an ET alert . . .

the K

It statrted looking like a ball when Susan pointed it out to me, then like two balls with a stick between them then this...(I had put the camera away and had to get it out of the bag so I missed the other forms...)

Area 51 (AKA Dreamland) is in Nevada - Close your eyes and let your imagination run wild as to what it is. Do a Google search on "Secret Military Sites in Nevada."

However, I agree with Kracken....

I agree with the Kracken and TT. Most likely a meteorological phenomenon. Who knows what caused it, it could have been a plane disturbing some super cooled moisture which then turned into ice crystals.

LOL! Perfect... I want the one that looks like a mohawk. It's so much more aerodynamic. (You might be tempted to ask, Frank, why would you require aerodynamics in a tinfoil hat? The best answer I can give you is, trust me: You really don't wanna know... Shhh... Okay, I have to go now. The mother ship is... er... someone's calling me!)

I had a EE professor at UF years ago that wore a lead beanie. He was concerned about Gamma rays destroying brain cells. He should have been worrying about the stuff he was smoking that had already destroyed enough brain cells such that it made him want to wear a lead beanie.

Back
Top Bottom