DIR- Generic Pilot Croquis Replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpeedyJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone have a good alternative given the Pilot Croquis is gone? Kicking myself for not having stocked up.

I need something that fits in wetnotes and holds up better than the all graphite pencils.

Was looking at the Rite in the Rain lead holder and the Koh I Noor 5301, so curious for reviews or if someone has another one they like.

Anyone have a good alternative given the Pilot Croquis is gone? Kicking myself for not having stocked up.

I need something that fits in wetnotes and holds up better than the all graphite pencils.

Was looking at the Rite in the Rain lead holder and the Koh I Noor 5301, so curious for reviews or if someone has another one they like.
Some people have started using Staedtler 173 2HB plastic pencils. They like them, they fit in wetnotes, and they're cheap at for example, 8 pencils for $1.19 CDN.

Staedtler 2HB Pencils

I searched for while also even posted on here several months ago asking around for an online retailer but nothing seems the Pilot Croquis are like unicorns now.

I switched to these funny stackable pencils and they work amazing! A friend showed them to me and they are sooooo good.

1686214115918.png

Think I will grab that "Koh I Noor 5301". Give it a go... thanks

I searched for while also even posted on here several months ago asking around for an online retailer but nothing seems the Pilot Croquis are like unicorns now.

I switched to these funny stackable pencils and they work amazing! A friend showed them to me and they are sooooo good.

View attachment 787020
This is an interesting option! I like that there is always a fresh point available - may have to give it a try to see how they'll work with dry gloves.

Shame that Pilot discontinued the Croquis.

This is an interesting option! I like that there is always a fresh point available - may have to give it a try to see how they'll work with dry gloves.

Shame that Pilot discontinued the Croquis.
Dang, I had no idea of the end of the Croquis...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom